You choose from three levels of support gold, silver, bronze and pre pay a fixed fee for time to be used as needed and for management of your network. Maintenance services include a dedicated engineer and option of a backup engineer, active network management, monitoring services and on-site support (break fix) included hours are based on your service level. You can also incorporate an ongoing contract, response guarantees or a service level agreement.
Service Level - Bronze
Provides preventative maintenance and monitoring of server status. You are informed of any problems, issues and recommended solutions. Break fix charges are additional.
- Monitoring & reporting
- Timely patching
- Antivirus updates
- Spam & popup blocking
- Backup verification
- Event logs analysis
- On-call support (Break fix - pay as you go)
Service Level - Silver
Adds more frequent monitoring of the server infrastructure, regular reporting, support for desktop operating environments – 9 hrs x 5 days, helpdesk and on-site support for the network and server.
- Bronze level plus +
- More access time to dedicated experts
- Guaranteed emergency response support
- Discounts on consulting rates
Service Level - Gold
Offers additional support for desktop applications in addition to desktop operating environments. Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for 24 x 7 response times and issue escalation.
- Bronze & Silver plus +
- Additional access time to experts
- Service Level Agreement
- 24/7 Guaranteed response times
Maintenance Services (Gold / Silver / Bronze) enable you to:
- Minimize downtime & service interruptions
- Increase operational efficiency
- Reduce and control operating costs
- Cost effectively gain access to world-class consultants
- Reallocate internal resources to grow business
- Stay patched and current in a cost-effective way